This guide describes the available functionality and features in VirtualViewer® HTML5. The major functional areas of VirtualViewer HTML5 for Java are:
- The Image Controls Toolbar, which runs along the top of the screen.
- The Annotation Toolbar, which runs along the left side of the screen.
- The Pages and Documents Panel on the right side of the screen, which shows the thumbnails for the current image and for all the documents made available by multiple documents mode.
This guide also includes information about mobile device interactions.
This guide provides instructions for the major areas of VirtualViewer user functionality. Your system administrators may have removed and/or hidden large portions of functionality in order to meet the specific needs of your organization. This guide should therefore not be considered to be or distributed as a general or public “user guide,” so as to avoid end-user confusion given the variety of possible VirtualViewer environments.
- Pages and Documents
- Image Controls
- Creating annotations
- Saving annotations
- Editing a filled annotation
- Editing a line annotation
- Editing a Sticky Note annotation
- Using Image Rubber Stamp annotations
- Using Text Edit annotations
- Resizing an annotation
- Deleting annotations
- Copying and pasting annotations
- Annotation indicators and navigation
- Search annotation text
- Annotation commenting
- Annotation information
- Revision history for annotation create date/time
- User preferences
Have questions, corrections, or concerns about this topic? Please let us know!