An example PDF417:
If using the 1D/2D Standard or 1D/2D Professional editions, 2D writes are supported for PDF417 using an external application. Typically this can be done using the ImagXpress control or by writing to a Printer Device Context. The external application will set the barcode writing parameters and make a call to the Create method. The output image will then be available in the image properties.
Included features to use for this functionality are:
- BarcodeData - Barcode value returned as an array of bytes.
- MinimumBarHeight property - PDF417 uses this value as a multiplier of the minimum barcode width to set the row module height.
- Rows - This value is used to set the number of rows.
- RowsCreated - The number of rows created.
- Columns - This value is used to set the number of columns to create.
- ColumnsCreated - The number of columns created.
- ErrorCorrectionLevel - This value is used for the amount of error correction to add to a barcode which supports selected error correction level.
- ErrorCorrectionLevelUsed - The value from the error correction level created.
- PDF417ErrorCorrectionLevel enumeration - The range of possible values to use with ErrorCorrectionLevel property.
- RequiredHeight - An output height value is required to create the barcode image.
- RequiredWidth - An output width value is required to create the barcode image.
|Caution: When using trial (unpaid) licensing, the words " UNLICENSED accusoft.com " will appear in the middle of every DataMatrix and PDF417 barcode created, taking up 25 bytes of space. When testing the contents of generated barcodes, be aware of the extra space requirements.