ImageGear Professional DLL v17.1 for Windows Accusoft
MD Component API Reference
Send Feedback  
ImageGear Professional DLL v17.1 for Windows > API Reference Guide > MD Component API Reference

Glossary Item Box

You can call MD component functions in two ways.

First, you may call this function through it macro defined in i_MED.h public header file:

Copy Code
#define MED_DCM_load_DICOM(_lpFileName, _lphIGear, _nSyntax, _page_number)\ (AT_ERRCOUNT
(CACCUAPI *)(const LPSTR, \const LPCHAR, LPHIGEAR, const AT_MODE, const UINT)) \
          IG_comm_function_call)("MED.MED_DCM_load_DICOM", \                                    
(_lpFileName),(_lphIGear),(_nSyntax), (_page_number))

In this case your application will search all included public headers for this macro and call this function through IG_comm_function_call() component manager function call that is also determined in i_MED.h.

So, if you are going to use MD component function in a multiple loop, we recommend the second way of using this function type declaration that is also determined in i_MED.h file:

Copy Code
typedef  AT_ERRCOUNT (LPACCUAPI LPAFT_MED_DCM_LOAD_DICOM)(
const LPSTRlpsz                 FileName,
LPHIGEAR                        lphIGear,
const AT_MODE                   nSyntax,
const UINT                      page_number
 );

So you should declare the variable of this function type, and then use IG_comm_entry_request() function to initialize this variable with the correct value, and call it then.

This section provides information about the following:

©2012. Accusoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved.