ImageGear for .NET
Export(ImGearRasterPage,ImGearRectangle,ImGearRectangle,ImGearRectangle,ImGearInterpolationOptions,ImGearRGBQuad,Int32,Int32) Method
See Also  Send Feedback
ImageGear21.Core Assembly > ImageGear.Processing Namespace > ImGearRasterProcessing Class > Export Method : Export(ImGearRasterPage,ImGearRectangle,ImGearRectangle,ImGearRectangle,ImGearInterpolationOptions,ImGearRGBQuad,Int32,Int32) Method

page
Page to be exported.
imageRect
Part of image to export.
deviceRect
Output area onto which exported image part will be scaled.
clipRect
Interested part of device rectangle.
interpolationOptions
Interpolation method used to resize from image rectangle to device.
backgroundColor
Background pixel to blend exporting page with. It's used only if the given page contains alpha or premultiplied alpha channel.
ppmX
Specifies horizontal resolution of resulting GDI+ bitmap object. Measurement unit is PPM, i.e., pixels per meter.
ppmY
Specifies vertical resolution of resulting GDI+ bitmap object. Measurement unit is PPM, i.e., pixels per meter.

Glossary Item Box

Exports content of raster page to managed GDI+ image.

Syntax

Visual Basic
C#
Managed Extensions for C++
C++/CLI

Parameters

page
Page to be exported.
imageRect
Part of image to export.
deviceRect
Output area onto which exported image part will be scaled.
clipRect
Interested part of device rectangle.
interpolationOptions
Interpolation method used to resize from image rectangle to device.
backgroundColor
Background pixel to blend exporting page with. It's used only if the given page contains alpha or premultiplied alpha channel.
ppmX
Specifies horizontal resolution of resulting GDI+ bitmap object. Measurement unit is PPM, i.e., pixels per meter.
ppmY
Specifies vertical resolution of resulting GDI+ bitmap object. Measurement unit is PPM, i.e., pixels per meter.

Return Value

Instance of System.Drawing.Bitmap class.

Remarks

Exports an image of the page to GDI+ bitmap with the ability to specify the rectangular part of the image being exported and the interpolation method that should be used to resize the specified image part to device rectangle.

For more information see Displaying images topic.

See Also

©2013. Accusoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved.