ImageGear for .NET
Export(ImGearRasterPage,ImGearRGBQuad,Int32,Int32) Method
See Also  Send Feedback
ImageGear21.Core Assembly > ImageGear.Processing Namespace > ImGearRasterProcessing Class > Export Method : Export(ImGearRasterPage,ImGearRGBQuad,Int32,Int32) Method

page
Page to be exported.
backgroundColor
Background pixel to blend exporting page with. It's used only if given page contains alpha or premultiplied alpha channel.
ppmX
Specifies horizontal resolution of resulting GDI+ bitmap object. Measurement unit is PPM, i.e., pixels per meter.
ppmY
Specifies vertical resolution of resulting GDI+ bitmap object. Measurement unit is PPM, i.e., pixels per meter.

Glossary Item Box

Exports content of raster page to managed GDI+ image.

Syntax

Visual Basic
C#
Managed Extensions for C++
C++/CLI

Parameters

page
Page to be exported.
backgroundColor
Background pixel to blend exporting page with. It's used only if given page contains alpha or premultiplied alpha channel.
ppmX
Specifies horizontal resolution of resulting GDI+ bitmap object. Measurement unit is PPM, i.e., pixels per meter.
ppmY
Specifies vertical resolution of resulting GDI+ bitmap object. Measurement unit is PPM, i.e., pixels per meter.

Return Value

An instance of System.Drawing.Bitmap class.

Remarks

Exports an image of the given page to GDI+ image. If the incoming page contains an alpha or a premultiplied alpha channel, background pixel is used to blend the image with.

Since Bitmap stores pixels in RGB or Indexed format only, color space conversion is used to transfer image data.

See Also

©2013. Accusoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved.