Accusoft.ScanFixXpress8.Demo - Updated
Troubleshoot
How To > Troubleshoot

I am getting a message that the selected operation has encountered an error, "This function does not support the bit depth of the current image".

This error occurs when the processing step requested does not apply to the image type selected. For example, Inverse Text Correction can only be applied to a bitonal image. This message will be displayed when Inverse Text Correction is attempted on a color or grayscale image, or when Color Drop is attempted on a bitonal image.

To eliminate this error, adjust the order of cleanup actions so that each action receives an image in the bit depth that it supports. For example, if the original image is color, you should run binarize or autobinarize prior to any action that only supports bitonal images.

I created and saved my own Scenario, but it is not being displayed in the Select Scenario list.

The pre-defined scenarios included with the ScanFix Xpress Demo are stored in a special location so that the demo can always display them. Your custom scenario file has been saved to a different location.

You should use the File > Open Scenario menu option to browse to the location you selected when you saved your scenario file.